Monday, June 7, 2010

Sharks and signings

Road trip!

Tomorrow, I'm traveling to Beavercreek, OH for a joint signing with fellow Tenners Kay Cassidy, Amy Brecount White, and Saundra Mitchell. But before that, my hubby and I are visiting Newport Aquarium! I love aquariums, and I've been to Newport once before, so I'm really excited to go. I remember this...














...although I have a secret fear that the glass will suddenly crack, and our relaxing trip to an aquarium will abruptly turn into this:














Da DUN!

Anyway, it should be fun! And afterwards, I'll be heading to Books & Co. for the signing. If you wanna drop by and say hello, here's the address.

Books & Co.
4453 Walnut Street
Beavercreek, OH 45440
7:00pm

Hoping I won't be shark food,

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great signing event tomorrow! Good luck surviving the sharks! ;)

    ReplyDelete