Monday, April 5, 2010

Iron Daughter Early Reviews

Okay, now that I feel a teensy bit guilty about that April Fool's prank (oh, who am I kidding? I was cracking up), I happened across some early reviews of The Iron Daughter and thought I'd share them. They're spoiler free, so you can read without fear of your eyes imploding or something. ;)

Reviews! Lovely lovely reviews! (And thanks to all my Twitter friends who helped me figure out how to post the actual links!) Don't forget to leave comments for the lovely reviewers; everyone loves comments! :)

Sophie’s Review
Wicked Walker's Review
Reading or Breathing

ETA: Also, check out this post completely about ASH from The Unread Reader and answer the question of who YOU would cast as the cold Winter prince.

9 comments:

  1. Great reviews, but they made it that much harder to wait for The Iron Daughter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing great things about this book. Must add it to my list when I go book shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished Iron King last night and look forward to Iron Daughter! I agree, these reviews are going to make it harder to wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking my review, Julie, truly everything I wanted to say is in there. 5-out-of-5 shiny stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I get a copy of the book to review? I have a website, and I do author interviews and book reviews also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stayed up all night to finish this last night!! I really loved it! Wonderful job Julie! I'm so excited to see where you take the story next!

    Tara SG -- my review of The Iron Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be nearly impossible to wait for The Iron Queen now.

    My review of The Iron Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading those reviews, how should I wait until August ???
    It's killing me!

    I just finished The Iron King last night and I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete