Friday, March 26, 2010

I want a Dragon

How to Train Your Dragon comes out today!

OMG, I am DYING to see this movie. DYING! First, I love dragons. They are and have always been my favorite fantasy creature of all time. Second, I love the concept of dragon-riders. As a kid, I read the Dragonriders of Pern and fantasized about flying around on the back of my own dragon. (Come on, who out there HASN'T?) But, watching the trailers for this movie...I adore Toothless, the little black dragon, and Hiccup sounds great; snarky, sarcastic, the stoic underdog.














I watched about a dozen trailers on YouTube and was cracking up. It looks hilarious! I probably won't get to see it under Sunday, but aaaagh, the wait is killing me!











So cute! I want a dragon. *Pouts and waits impatiently for Sunday*

5 comments:

  1. It is so good Julie! I took my niece to see it(okay I really wanted to see it too!!) and it was sooo good. I will def. be buying it when it comes out! :) And toothless is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one of the characters is a Gerard Butler's voice!

    I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the movie last night and toothless is adorable. I want my very own toothless. I also want a dragon too.

    ReplyDelete